MIAMI VALLEY —In light of the severe impact left behind by recent Ohio storms and tornadoes, Planet Fitness is welcoming anyone – member or not – area affected by the May 27 tornadoes to use their amenities free of charge at five of its Dayton-area clubs, from now through June 30.
Their amenities include showers, locker rooms, fitness equipment, massage chairs, and more. Hours vary by location; non-members must simply show ID and sign into the guest register. Planet Fitness clubs do not offer towel service or shampoo, etc.
The locations include:
• Planet Fitness Englewood, 606 Taywood Rd., Englewood
• Planet Fitness Huber Heights, 7651 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights
• Planet Fitness Piqua, 1245 East Ash Street, Suite 100, Piqua
• Planet Fitness Springfield, 1503 N. Bechtle Avenue, Springfield
• Planet Fitness Sugarcreek Township, 6148 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township