PIQUA — The City of Piqua’s 2015 Street Resurfacing Program is scheduled to begin the week of June 15. The City entered into a contract with Barrett Paving Materials Inc. of Middletown for this project, which will consist of the placement of new asphalt surface course, the adjustment of manholes and water valves, and the placement of new pavement markings.
The 2015 Street Resurfacing Program includes the following streets:
- Park from Sunset to Parkway
- Parkway from Westview to Sunset
- Wilshire from Britton to Westview
- Britton from Parkway to Westview
- Clifton from Sunset to Park
- Dubois from Sunset to Parkway
- Carol from Parkway to Westview
Traffic will be maintained throughout the duration of construction; however, parking along the streets will be prohibited at times due to the paving operations. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. It is anticipated that work will be completed in 3-4 weeks. All work is weather-dependent.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU