Students named to dean’s lists
• BLUFFTON — Bluffton has announced the dean’s list for the Bluffton Cohort-based Organizational Management Program (BCOMP) for the fall term. Students with a GPA of 3.6 or higher are eligible for the dean’s list.
James Hudson of Troy was named to the list.
• MILWAUKEE, Wis. — Jacob Mortell of Troy, a senior, has been named to Wisconsin Lutheran College’s dean’s list for the spring semester.
To be eligible for dean’s list, a student must carry a semester GPA of 3.6 or higher.
• KENT — A total of 8,714 Kent State University full-time students were named to the dean’s list for superior academic achievement during the 2016 spring semester.
Of the full-time students named to the dean’s list, 979 were also named to the president’s list, in recognition of an extremely high level of academic achievement.
The following Miami County students were named to the dean’s list:
Victoria Whitten of Piqua
Allison Kindell of Troy
Tiffany Rhoades of Troy
Meredith Flory of Troy
Brittany Blier of Troy was named to the president’s list.
• PHILADELPHIA, Pa. — Caitlyn Crawford has been named to the spring 2016 dean’s list at University of the Sciences. Selection for this award is based on completing and passing all assigned courses with no grade below a “C” and attaining an academic average of at least 3.4 for courses taken in the spring of 2016.
Crawford of Covington is a doctor of pharmacy student.
• OXFORD — Miami University students who achieved a 3.5 or better grade point average for second semester 2015-2016 have been named to the dean’s list recognizing academic performance.
William Asbury of Tipp City
Morgan Beagle of Tipp City
Michaela Bell of Piqua
Caitlyn Bell of Piqua
Mallory Dickey of Troy
Rachel Dippold of Troy
Erin Dodd of Troy
Meghan Earhart of Piqua
Julia Harrelson of Troy
Courtney Mazzulla of Troy
Collin Moeller of Troy
Maria Pannapara of Troy
Alexandra Prentice of Tipp City
Lindsay Smith of Troy
Desmond Sprowl of Troy
Sarah Titterington of Troy
Abigail Younce of Troy.
Purdue confers degrees
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University awarded about 9,400 degrees to students following the spring semester.
Kyle Erich Zimmerman of Troy earned a bachelor of science degree from Polytechnic Institute, West Lafayette.
Subler receives degree
IOWA CITY, IA — Lauren Subler, a native of Tipp City, received a bachelor of science in Human Physiology degree from the University of Iowa at the close of the spring 2016 semester.
Students make president’s list
OXFORD — Miami University students who are ranked in the top three percent of undergraduate students within each division for second semester 2015-16 have been named to the president’s list recognizing academic excellence.
Grace Jackson of Piqua
Jonathan Kiefer of Piqua
Nicholas Earhart of Piqua
Courtney Wion of West Milton
Michael Wilson of Covington.