TROY — Everyone needs something to do on a Friday night. Why not go to the movies? Friday Night Movies at the Hayner Center features classic movies with an introduction to the film, café style seating, and popcorn and soft drinks. All films are free and open to the public.
This season’s series includes:
• “The Ghost and Mr. Chicken” on Friday, October 4, at 7:30 p.m.
• “Jumanji” on Friday, Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
• “The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad” on Friday, Jan. 3, at 7:30 p.m.
• “The Princess Bride” on Friday, Feb. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
• “Harvey” on Friday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m.
• “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” on Friday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
Parents are encouraged to check each film’s rating; some movies may not be appropriate for children under 18. For more information about each film, see www.troyhayner.org.
The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center is proudly supported by the citizens of the Troy City School District through a local tax levy and generous gifts to the Friends of Hayner.
The Troy-Hayner Cultural Center is located at 301 West Main Street, Troy. Hours of operation are Monday 7-9 p.m., Tuesday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday 1-5 p.m. The Hayner Center is closed on holidays. For more information, visit their website at www.troyhayner.org or call (937) 339-0457.