• LUNCHEON: The Tipp City Seniors will have a board of trustees meeting at 10 a.m. Members and guests will have a carry-in luncheon following at noon at 320 S. First St., Tipp City, with a Christmas gifting party.
• BAGGED LUNCH: St. James Episcopal Church, 200 W. High St., will be handing out bag lunches to take home from 11 a.m. to noon, as they will not be serving a meal.
• SERVICE SET: Zion Lutheran Church, located at Third and Main streets in Tipp City, will hold Christmas Day service at 10 a.m.
• TENDERLOINS: Texas-size tenderloin sandwiches with toppings and fries will be available to purchase for $5 starting at 6 p.m.
• STORY TIME: “Seashells” are the theme in this week’s Story Time at Milton-Union Public Library. Storytime will begin at 10:30 a.m. and at 1:30 p.m. at the library. Stories, crafts, games and puppet shows are included in the activities for preschool children and their caretakers.
• BLOOD DRIVE: First Presbyterian Church of Troy will end the year with a Christmas and New Year’s week blood drive from noon to 6 p.m. in the meeting room, 20 S. Walnut St. Community Blood Center is honoring holiday season blood donors as “a force for good” with the “Rogue Blood Donor — A Story of Hope” Star Wars inspired T-shirt, free to everyone who registers to donate. Donors are encouraged to schedule an appointment online at www.DonorTime.com or call (800) 388-GIVE.
• SLIDERS: The Tipp City American Legion Post 586 will offer John’s sliders with toppings and chips, two for $2 beginning at 6 p.m.
• SEAFOOD DINNER: The Pleasant Hill VFW Post 6557, 7578 W. Fenner Road, Ludlow Falls, will offer a three-piece fried fish dinner, 21-piece fried shrimp, or a fish/shrimp combo with french fries and coleslaw for $7 from 6-7:30 p.m. Frog legs will be $10.
• PIZZA: Pizza night will be offered at 6 p.m. at the Troy Fish & Game.
• SALISBURY STEAK: The Tipp City American Legion Post 586 will offer salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and a vegetable beginning at 6 p.m. for $8.
• PARTY: The Tipp City Seniors will have a New Year’s Eve part at 320 S. First St., Tipp City.
• PARTY: A New Year’s Eve party will be offered at 6 p.m. at the Troy Fish & Game. That Band will begin at 7:30 p.m.
• CLUB OPEN: The Troy Fish & Game will be open from 9 a.m. to noon.
• FRIED BOLOGNA: The American Legion Post 586, Tipp City, will be offering good ole fried bologna sandwiches with chips or fries for $5 beginning at 6 p.m.
• DINNER: The Sons of the American Legion Post 43 will be serving pizzas, calzones and wings every Tuesday from 5:30-8 p.m.
• FOA MEETNG: The Families of Addicts organization will meet from 7-8:30 p.m. at Grace Family Worship 725 Lincoln Avenue, Troy. The meeting will feature a testimonial from a young man who is a survivor of opiate addiction with questions and answers and open discussion to follow. For more information, email the director at info@FOAfamilies.org or call 937-307-5479 or visit https://facebook.com/FOAfamilies or www.FOAfamilies.org.
• SLIDERS: John’s sliders with toppings and chips will be served at the Tipp City American Legion Post 586, two for $2, beginning at 6 p.m.
• EUCHRE: Come on in and play Euchre at the Tipp City American Legion Post 586. The cost is $5, starting at 7 p.m.
• FISH AND CHICKEN: Fish and/or chicken tenders, french fries, hush puppies, coleslaw and dessert will be served at the Tipp City American Legion Post 586 starting at 6 p.m. for $8.
• BLOOD DRIVE: Piqua Baptist Church will begin the New Year by hosting a community blood drive from 2:30-6:30 p.m. in the education wing, 1402 West High St. Community Blood Center is honoring donors as “a force for good” with the “Rogue Blood Donor — A Story of Hope” Star Wars inspired T-shirt, free to everyone who registers to donate. Donors are encouraged to schedule an appointment online at www.DonorTime.com or call (800) 388-GIVE.
• CHICKEN FRY: The Pleasant Hill VFW Post 6557, 7578 W. Fenner Road, Ludlow Falls, will offer a three piece chicken dinner with french fries and macaroni salad for $7 from 6-7:30 p.m. Chicken livers are also available.
• COUNTRY FRIED STEAK: The Troy Fish & Game will serve country fried steak beginning at 6 p.m.
• ART SHOW: An opening reception for “stARTed in Troy: Artwork from Troy High School Alumni,” featuring homegrown professional artists will be offered from 5-6:45 p.m. at the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center, Troy. The exhibit will include works by Seth Van Kirk, Tim Bowers, Colleen McCulla, Chris Rank, Alex Klein, Dana Leonard, Gabbie Braun, Kris Meigs, as well as others in a variety of media.
• FILM: The Film Series at Hayner will continue at 7:30 p.m. with the “Dead Poets Society” (1989) starring Robin Williams. An English teacher inspires his students to look at poetry with a different perspective.
stnut St., Covington.