PIQUA — Work will commence the week of April 24, on the City of Piqua’s 2017 Sidewalk ADA Compliance Program. The city has entered into a contract with Grissom Construction of Covington, Ohio for this project.
The project consists of the installation of concrete curbing, sidewalk, truncated domes as well as catch basin replacements in the following locations:
• North Street from Washington Avenue to Franklin Street
• Boone Street from Washington Avenue to Broadway
• Fisher Drive
• Madison Avenue from Park Avenue to Robinson Avenue
• Robinson Avenue from Madison Avenue to Nicklin Avenue
• Lincoln Street from Park Avenue to Lindsay Street
• Virginia Street from Park Avenue to Elm Street
Parking along the streets may be prohibited at times during construction. No Parking signs will be posted 48 hours in advance to notify motorists of such restrictions. Motorists are asked to proceed through all construction areas with caution. All work is weather permitting.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU