BRADFORD — The following events are sponsored by Bradford Public Library for the area children and adults during the Summer Reading Program, “On Your Mark, Get Set…READ!”
• Monday, June 13, 1-4 p.m., all ages — Movie Monday with BINGO, showing “The Good Dinosaur”
• Tuesday, June 14, 1-2 p.m., for students just finishing grades 2-5 — “Making Your Own Jump Rope and Other Activities”
• Thursday, June 16, 1-2:30 p.m., for teens — “Live Action Pac-Man and Frisbee Golf
• Monday, June 20, 1-4 p.m., all ages — Movie Monday with BINGO, showing “The Peanuts Movie”
• Tuesday, June 21, 1 p.m., ages 3 to those just completing grades K-1 — “Fueling Your Engines,” with learning stations, followed by a Kid’s Olympics using the things they are making at the stations
• Wednesday, June 22, 3:30-4:30 p.m., all ages — Comedy juggler and ventriloquist. The library will open at 3 p.m. for this program. A large crowd is expected. For more information, contact Mrs. Roeth at (937) 448-2612.
• Wednesday, June 22, 6-7 p.m., adults — “Activity for Life.” Those who attend will receive a pedometer to set their walking strides, a BPL three-way pen and a journal to mark their progress. Every time the adults meet will include a type of exercise and a fresh nutritional treat and the recipe. Other dates are: July 13 and July 27.
• Monday, June 27, 1-4 p.m., all ages — Movie Monday with BINGO, showing “Pups United!”
Please sign up for programs in advance so that the library can provide everyone with the required materials.